Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #2

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly Meme, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: Bitter Blood
Author: Rachel Caine
Release: November 6, 2012
This week the book that I am waiting very impatiently for, I'm never very patient for books, has to be Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine. This book, I swear, has been saved in my Amazon cart since I finished Black Dawn. Rachel Caine is one of my favorite authors and I can't wait until the next installment to this series is out. Now all that I have to do is find a way to pay for it.... hmmm... hello lawn, meet your mower! Yay! :)

Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13)Synopsis: Thanks to the eradication of the draug, the vampires of Morganville have
been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their
every whim, the town’s human population is determined to hold onto
their lives by taking up arms. But college student Claire Danvers isn’t
taking sides, considering she has ties to both humans and vampires.
To make matters worse, a television show comes to Morganville looking
for ghosts, just as vampire and human politics collide. Now, Claire and
her friends have to figure out how to keep the peace without ending up
on the nightly news…or worse - From Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. I still have to read Rachel Caine's novels! Oh darn! New Linky and GFC follower! :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! I'd love to hear from you guys!