Friday, April 6, 2012

Book Review: Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate

Title: Fallen In Love
Author: Lauren Kate
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Publication Date: Jan. 24, 2012
Edition: Hardcover First Edition
Pages: 201
Synopsis: Unexpected. Unrequited. Forbidden. Eternal. Everyone has their own love story. 


And in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories combine over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in Medieval England. Miles and Shelby find love where they

least expect it. Roland learns a painful lesson about finding-and losing love. Arianne pays the price for a love so fierce it burns. And for the first -and last- time, Daniel and Luce
will spend a night together like none other.

Lauren Kate's FALLEN IN LOVE is filled with love stories . . . the ones everyone has been waiting for.

True love never says goodbye. . . - From GoodReads


Rating: 2.5 out of 5

Review: First off, I love this series and I had really high hopes for this book... They weren't met.

In the beginning, I thought that this book was number 4, as in a continuation of the series, I was very disappointed that it wasn't. Then I read it, and was even more disappointed in it.

Shelby and Miles: I actually like this part of the book. Surprisingly. Their romance was new and refreshing, because it wasn't centered around Luce this and Luce that. This was my favorite part of the book. :)

Luce and Daniel: Mushy, Lovey Dovey Horribleness. That is all.

Roland: I liked reading about his story. It was heartbreaking and tragic but it was realistic to me. He knew deep down that Rosaline was going to move on, he had to see it for himself.

Arriane: To me this story was kind of far fetched. And it's not because of the genders. It was the plotline. It didn't make sense to me, I'm sorry.

I hate Mr. Love Triangle! This series is a Mr. Love Square. No. Luce kind of reminds of Elena from the Vampire Diaries and Bella from Twilight, I absolutely abhor books that have female heroines like that. They think that they are so horrible yet they have all these guys running after them that they don't appreciate at all.

And another thing.. When is Cam going to get some love?? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I'd love to hear from you guys!