Friday, April 6, 2012

Book Review: One Of Them By A.D. Duling

Title: One Of Them
Author: A.D Duling
Publisher: Unlisted
Publication Date: Sept. 21, 2011
Edition: Kindle Edition
Pages: 106
Synopsis: Vampires & Werewolves....we know about them, read about them....but do they really exist? 
Evie Patterson has found out they really do. Now caught between a sticky situation of Vampire vs. Werewolf, Evie must decide which side she will join before she will become one of them... - From GoodReads

Rating: 3 out of 5

Review: When I started reading this book and through most of the beginning half of it, it seemed like a Twilight knock off. I don't like Twilight, but I decided to stick with it and finish.

I liked this book but it wasn't the best book I've read lately. I really liked the twist in the middle, with the transformation.

There isn't much that I want to right about this book, it was great, but not one of my favorites so the recommendation isn't as enthusiastic. It is a good book, but it isn't a must read. It's more like "If the book is free, buy it to pass time for novels you are waiting for".

I still can't wait for the sequel, The Other Vampire, though so you can tell that I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tiffany for taking the time and chance on my book and sharing your review of it. IT means alot to me. I love writing and am always working on improving my skills. Your feedback helps alot and I am glad you are looking foward to the sequel. You are welcome to connect with me..go to www.adduling.com

    Thanks again,
    Alishia
    A.D. Duling

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! I'd love to hear from you guys!